Monday, November 30, 2020

2019- Blarney Castle and Blarney House

Everyone was so excited to visit Ireland. It was my favorite stop of the entire cruise. 
The girls were not interested in kissing the Blarney Stone. I was slightly disappointed, but when I saw the line and heard how long people were waiting, I was glad to skip that line. The inside is just empty, with nothing cool to look at while you're waiting. If I go back, I might want to do it though. 

We spent so much time here, just wandering around.It was gorgeous. 







There were a lot of other buildings to explore, besides the main castle part. 
We had fun in the dungeon. 








There were beautiful gardens, and those will get their own post. I had more pictures here than anywhere else we went. 


The girls briefly played on the playground. 
Even Kara got into the fun. 



I actually liked the look of the Blarney House even better than the castle. 




We did some climbing around on the walls, and in the garden. 





Lock her up! Lock her up!

Isn't that a pretty window?
Stay tuned for some flowers and plants from the poison garden!
 

No comments: