Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Baseball Season

The Cardinals are back at it, and that means we are too. Opening day was gorgeous and tons of fun. We met up with some of Ben's co-workers before the game at a honky tonk bar. 
I really think Busch Stadium is so picturesque. 
We had a great time, and only froze a little bit.
My favorite part of opening day is seeing the clydesdales. They are my favorite!


Prance. Prance. Prance. 
Fred Bird was there too, of course. 




Kiersten sang the National Anthem with special chorus. Evie got strep throat, so I stayed home with her. Ben barely took any pictures at the game. She is the one in the red hat. It was really really cold that day. The girls did not want to stay for the game. I don't think they even went up to their seats. I told Ben I'd have at least made them stay for an inning at least!


No comments: